Saturday, 21 June 2014

Overnight Oats!

This is my favourite breakfast its amazing!Its one of those things that actually motivates me to get out of bed and to run the last mile of my morning run (I mean it its that good)















Ingredients-
1/2 cup of oats
1/4 cup of water (or more if needed)
4 tblsp of natural yogurt or flavoured yogurt
1 tblsp of flaxseed (optional)
1 Jar or bowl
1/2 banana or other fruit

1.start layering the ingredients in your jar or bowl,starting with the oats then adding enough water so that the oat soak it up.
2.Next layer in your yougurt and keep going till all the ingredients are used then top with the flaxseed.Then top with the fruit.
3.Refrigerate overnight and enjoy for your breakfast!
Notes:You can add sweeteners or honey to sweeten.I like to put mine in the microwave for 30 seconds just to take teh chill out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment